WELCOME

BOLD THOUGHTS

Why I included this picture: She is wearing the cutest shoes I can never have
Best part of summer vacation:  You can waste a whole day doing absolutely nothing, without loosing money and not feeling guilty.
The most dangerous thing I have done: Drive my car 80 mph
One of my big fears:  Being IN Costco during an earthquake.
My Most Eco Friendly Habit:  Choosing to walk instead of driving my car everywhere.
Biggest Pet Peeve:  People pronouncing my name incorrectly
The only place I enjoy shopping:  Salvatore Ferragamo store 
Dumbest thing I’ve done lately:  Getting comfortable with sleeping in way to late.
One thing I can not live without:  Water
One thing I still hate:  5 am wake up call
What I still fantasize about:  Having billions of dollars
Most unhealthy thing I have done:  Not lost anymore weight
Most healthy thing I have done:  Planned a raw foods diet

THOUGHT 15:
Smartest thing I have done all year:  Purchase the 10 pack of toothbrushes from Costco.  New brush every 5 weeks!

1 comment:

Ranelle K. said...

This is Ranelle - you've added me to facebook, and I've met your family/parents before, but I'm not for sure about you....? I'm almost finished college for elementary education (I student teach next semester!) :) Anyway........ My one thought for the day is: How DO you pronounce your name??? Can you type it out phonetically? :) Have a great day!