WELCOME

After the Regular day...



Unfortunately, this is one example of the state clean energy production in our country right now.

There are Dead fish lying on the shore line of the Salton Sea, because the water has receded for the winter.

There are no images of Rodeo Dr. on Google Maps!!

The last person who was attracted to me, tried to talk to me during my football game.  I was annoyed.

I preached a sermon during the weekend.  It was inspiring for some.

There is a band called “I Set My Friend On Fire.”  Isn’t  that a bad thing?

Shopping is one example of people preserving evidence of our lives and our culture.

I announced my last football game of the season and I dropped  a “Passion Bucket.”

New tires are like getting new shoes.

On the geology trip that my job required, the tour guide left all of the planned participants behind.


15 the number of mud volcanoes I got up close and personal with last Saturday.

10 the number of times I thought about homeless people out in the elements and prayed for them.

Hitchhikers guide to the universe?



Thought 15:  Choosing to respect people is personally empowering.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

had to laugh, I though you had to preach salmon... I am speed reading..
I pray for the homeless too especially on cold damp days.

thoughtfifteen said...

lol...thanks....