WELCOME





This image was taken in front of a famous building in Los Angeles, can you guess which one?


I have Faith.

4 the number of times today I drove my car.
 

Is it easier to dig a hole with a vacuum or a shovel?
 

Dan-o-meter: didn’t go to work, 3 calls, 1 convo with Rob, 80 minute hold, no air.  

20 the number of times I went in and out of a commercial kitchen today.
 

0 the highest number, representing appreciation, that I give to describe my desire for cooking food.
 
I need a free back massage


I'm writing a book about person and I don't know what name to give my main character.  

I was on the phone with my mother, a friend walked by, she was able to detect that I was attracted to the person who walked by based on the change in the tone of my voice when I said hello.    Embarrassing.
 

Rosalind Franklin is/was the never-recognized female member of the research team that helped discover deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) in the late fifties, early sixties.
 

I have graduated from college.
 

I can not load my groceries properly in the bags at the end of the check out line.  This is a legitimate skill. People should be paid to do this.

Do you ever wonder who is in the car behind you at the drive thru?


Thought fifteen:
I pay people to shop for me.


No comments: