WELCOME

The Commonalities of Tiger Woods and I...


We both saw this Sun today…if he went outside or looked out of the window.

We both played sports during our high school years.  Golf for him, CC and Track & Field for me.

We went to college in the same year (I graduated).

He is a golf (aka. physics) genius, I am a genius

He is married to a super model, I want to be married to a super model (I think?)

He has children, I want children.

We both need a blessing.

I make lots of money compared the average international income, he makes gobs of  money compared to the average international income.

We have never had a crush on each other.

We both wore black and white saddle shoes in high school.

We both have had a head injury the left us unconscious.

People like to say things about us that might not be true.

We are both even tempered.

We are both kind of nerdy, sometimes.

Thought 15:  
He is Cablinasian and I am Blindaisish

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would rethink the marrying the super model. They are not what they are cracked up to be and YES, I too need a blessing :)