WELCOME

my stuff...






Notice the fold in the rock.


You know that sound your feet make while rubbing inside of your shoes when you walk, it is so blaring in my ears right now!



I enjoy thinking.


Hmmm, Didn't know my brother's ex worked at this restaurant before I sat down.  Should I leave?






I hope you are not suffering from 'piggy flu' today.




Karl Marx is wrong, Television is the opiate of the masses. -Tony Follari



There are no images of Rodeo Dr. on Goggle maps.


I planned ahead and I'm still behind.



Got up close and personal with a Huey for the 1st time


I dropped a 'Passion Bucket' at the game the other night.


15 total pounds lost in this diet...ok I cheated for one whole week, and Thanksgiving is in front of us.  I'm still trying though, and I have not gained back any weight at all. 




Shortest book in the Bible.



My favorite line in the Sandra Bullock film "All About Steve" is "...uh, we were on our way up."






I correctly predicted the Eagles to win this past weekend, but I didn't post it because...




I just sent Paula Abdul a tweet.




Do you get tired of people advertising to you on your facebook, myspace and twitter page, masquerading as friends?  I do.  It the new junk mail!





Thought 15:  If someone does not like you because of your race, doesn't that make them superficial?  














1 comment:

Unknown said...

if someone did not like me because of my race I would say they are missing out and less privileged.