WELCOME

Things that make you go...are you serious?


Can you  spot the dinosaurs in this picture?  A few minutes after I took this picture,  a guy walked up and start talking to one of the dinosaurs.


Dan-0-meter:  100 calls, two holds, no Air!!

So I’m writing this book.  The characters do some really amazing things when they come out of my keyboard.

I know all the answers to Jay Leno's Jay walking questions.  He really needs to come and ask me.

22 out of 60 pounds goal weight loss.  I have never been this successful in my life!

That feeling you get when you have forgotten something but you don’t know what it is?  I think that is old age. 

If you blow your nose into a tissue and then look at, I’m not mad at you, it’s yours.

Some dreams should not come true.

Logic-- 
Your natural hair color is supported and maintained by the enzyme tyrosinase. 

A decrease in the enzyme tyrosinase leads to  transparent or gray hair.

After 11 months in office President Obama’s natural hair color is decreasing and strands of his hair are turning transparent or gray.

The same thing happened to Presidents Clinton and Bush.

It takes more of the enzyme tyrosinase than the body typically produces to be the President of the United States.

Churches should not require people to be good singers in order to lead worship.  I like it when they do, but the Bible does not necessarily support this practice.

Warning:  This thought could be disturbing feel free not read it, if death commentary is not for you. (highlight to view).
Thought 15: Independent of what your faith is, or what you believe, we all agree that we are alive, and some people are dead.  Therefore, I truly believe that when we are not alive, we will know that we are dead.

No comments: