WELCOME

Neat


Obviously, I support many different kinds of artists.

When I meet my intellectual match, I will consider marrying them; which begs the question, whom have I met who is not my intellectual match…


I’m not perfect, just amazing! --Bug

18 the number of pounds I lost so far on this diet.

You know that feeling you get when the object of your affection comes into view, I’m so not feeling that right now.

5 the number of times today that I thought of our children who are homeless and exposed to the elements and prayed for them and their families.

If I am seeking a new position it does not mean I am dissatisfied with my job, it means I might be more satisfied with another job.

If you want to be the principal, be wise, then listen.

Art is on the Pulse of society --Mike Lardi, artist

If imitation is the sincerest form of flatter, what is opposite of that?

Dan-o-meter: I have not called the DP Show in 3 weeks, but I will call tomorrow.

Tiger Woods and his family need a whole lot of prayer right now.

I changed my mind, I don't want to marry a supermodel.

If you sing in the shower it will improve your vocal elasticity.

Thought 15:
Sometimes, Confidence is mistaken for arrogance.

No comments: