WELCOME

Happy Christmas




This might come in handy for some of you at your holiday parties.  Fifty bucks a pop.  I don’t need one. 

Just cheered for NOTA on the finale for ‘the sing-off’ the were hot in RED!!!

Dan-0-meter=  I got on the air today.  He played my clip. Thanks Dan Patrick!!

Some people should put more effort in how they look from behind.

Thanks Rob, you are awesome.

Hmm, this is the place in the Bible where it talks about a good way to loose weight.  -serena j.

Oh my God!  I’m totally shocked about Brittany Murphy.  So sad!

5 the number of beef cheek tacos I ate today. (They were soooo good!!) That was the only full meal I consumed. 

3 The number of times I prayed for my mother today.

6 the number of times I probably will pray for her tomorrow.

0 the number of times today that I was afraid.

Twice the number of times I talked with my sister about children.

I predict that the Eagles will do well in the playoffs.

Happy Christmas, Merry New Year!  This will be the first Christmas and New Year for my Blog!

Thought 15: If you know the true reason for the season, don’t make any excuses, do your duty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope your mom is okay?