WELCOME

Right after Christmas



 

At least they are honest.


The only way to get to the future, is to survive today.

I keep telling myself I am going to take a digital vacation, but I am still here.

While I do not believe in abusing animals, I think we should be concerned about people who are homeless for the holidays before the puppies and kittens.

Sherlock Holmes delivered, however, I did think it was odd that my sister and I were the only ones laughing in the whole theater at times.

I love films.

Have you ever searched your name on Facebook to see what you look like in another body?


I have always been afraid to fly, the attempted bombing in Detroit had nothing to do with my avoidance of the air ways.

I have been correct in my Super Bowl predictions for 12 of the last 14 years, this it the first year in which I am going to post it…somewhere.

Facebook is so efficient, if you don’t know how to be a friend, you could learn.  It tells when you haven’t spoke to people for while, when their birthday is and when, when you need them to update their site!

When I reach my weight loss goal I will post a picture of myself on this blog.

Did you know the word monster was in the bible, like six times.

Have you ever noticed that hand models generally come in only one color?

Dan-0-meter if make my prediction to early, he will burn me for it, I won’t tell him for a little while longer.

Thought 15: If the Eagles make it through the playoffs, they will win the Super Bowl. 
(I reserve the right to amend all predictions, before kick off)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved Sherlock Holmes too. Does you blog have a new look?

Unknown said...

yes, I have a short attention span, so it might have a new look again next month too...