WELCOME

15 on 15

The view from the best $25 seats in Staples Center.
50 the number of miles I drove before 7 am.
Dan-o-meter: 0
Q: What would you do if someone of the opposite sex, whom you did not know, walked up to you in public and touched you inappropriately?
A: Speak up and physically and verbally defend yourself. Someone needs to say to men and women that it is ok to say what you do and do not want to happen to our body...in public.
2 the number of times I thought about my hair while speaking with someone to whom I’m mildly attracted.
Some states don’t recycle, when you travel consider mailing recyclables home, or to http://www.terracycle.net/ .
Frustrated, is how I imagine some people feels when I pass them on the freeway.
1 the number of times I ate food that I liked today.
Food is specifically created to attract my sense of taste, Do chefs get more dates?
When I admit to myself how much help I need, I feel better.
If I have a bad day, I pray. If I have a good day I pray.
1 Thessalonians 5:17 option to tap into your God DSL…with a blessing.
Awkward: Standing behind someone in line while they adjust their underwear with no consideration of your point of view. (Yes, this really happened to me.)
If I were 5 inches taller I could compete with Lisa Leslie, instead I just look up to her.
Thought 15: Have you ever noticed that adhesive
bandages
(also known as Band-Aids), even clear ones, only come in
one color?

No comments: