WELCOME

day 1














Cool carbon dioxide bubble.


525,600 minutes is how long I am committed to this project।

60 the number of pounds I need to loose.

0 the number of times I thought about buying a passport today.

 0 the number of times I thought about cooking food.

12 is also the number of years I have correctly predicted the outcome of the Super Bowl game.

Pink & Purple the color of my current notebook for writing random thoughts and great ideas

50 the number of times the average human eye adjusts for per second so that host human can see.

Equal to 200 miracles in 2 seconds

Amount of miracles I have experienced in the past 5 minutes, infinite. I’m still here.

Psalms 139:14 biblical validation to be proud of myself http://www.bible.com/

0 the number of minutes I have spent working out today

Eagles 1. Bird of prey, 2. rough starting football team in the 09-10 football season.

2 the number of times today I thought and prayed for women, whom I have not met, who need to get out of an abusive relationship.


Thought 15: If people feel stupid after they talk to you, you might not be as smart as you think.

No comments: