WELCOME

Cluttered



DeLorean’s have not been made since the mid 1980s but there was one on the road with me the other day.
Dan-Disaster-Friday-the day I could have gotten on the DP show because he was absent and they needed callers but didn’t because my hands free earpiece was not working.
I hate shopping.

When will I meet Dan Patrick and the Dan-ettes? Seriously.
I made a telemarketer hang-up!
The film Julie/Julia inspired me to start this blog.
I saw a man, dressed business casual, talk on a pay phone then get in a new SUV and drive away.  Where was his cell phone?
How do you know when you are old?
Staying in between the lines has always been difficult for me.
Facebook and Syria are in a cyber war.
I only text my best friend.
8 the number of pounds I have lost so far.
Isaiah 27:1 talks about a huge sea monster that makes me think of the Loch Ness but it has different name.
52- the number of pounds I have to go.

Thought fifteen: You don’t know your name until someone tells you.

1 comment:

HANDMADELIFE said...

great blog - keep the random thoughts flowing. love to keep hearing about the weight loss journey too - we are all on that road!