WELCOME

Glossary (in no set order)



Did you know you could pick a portable karaoke machine if the party gets dull at your local Sav-on for just $50 bucks. (All images are taken with my cell phone as I go through my day.)

Bible.com=my online reference for study and sermons Psalms 139:14 bragging rights!!

Chris in Syracuse=my calling nemesis

Dan-o-meter=The number of times, per day I call the Dan Patrick show, got through and did or did not get on the air during my morning commute with my California hands free device installed.

The Jedi= my highly efficient assistant with whom I work, she makes me look good.

Smart for Life=the current diet that I have committed to, to deal with my health challenge.

525,600= the current length of this project.

Eagles=my current super bowl favorite. Subject to change without notification.

Jack in the Box= a sentence with a prepositional phrase. Oh, and a fast food restaurant that gave me an ulcer.

MerryWebby=one of my favorite books to read as a child
http://www.m-w.com/

Willaby=my all time favorite book to read

Bug=my sister ;P

QLAB=quick like a bunny

The Snap=the time when I am not allowed to talk during my announcing at the football game.


Thought 15=me, I’m a closet writer, this is my prewrite

No comments: