WELCOME

Questions....

No Image Available

If honest advertising means you show or tell what is in your food wouldn't pictures of people after they ate your food be good to include with menu images?

The word peace appears in the Bible over 400 times, this one was a real powerful one

When you ask someone what they want for their birthday, they tell you, you go get it, and give it to them, is that a bad thing?

Ten years from now I want to look back and know that something special started right now.

64 the number of times I thought about all the American's who have lost their jobs.

Why is it that when someone is asleep they look like a relaxed version of themselves but in that moment right after they open their eyes from slumber they look like a red-eyed-swollen-crazed-distorted replica of the person you know?

Dan-0-meter: 3 calls, 1 hold, 1 drop...right before the world series opened.


If you got outside, sit in your car, in a driveway attached or assigned to a place which you claim as home, and eat a full meal including drinks, you are either living in your car (God Bless You), or you commute so much that all of your meal times habits have turned you into a "commuter craver." (I created that phrase, you heard it hear first.)

So my process for predicting does not work at this point in the season, like it does for the playoffs in football.  The players themselves are not consistent enough yet.

1 the number of times I woke up this morning.

Smokers who won't light up in their cars confuse me. Isn't easier to get a new car than it is to get new lungs?

When people with whom you speak use that high pitched squeaky voice, are they trying to make you leave quicker?

3 The number of times today I thought of the homeless who are exposed to the elements and prayed for them, it you are reading this you are less likely to be homeless, however, if you are homeless that prayer covers you as well.

When you misspell things in your text messages it does not mean you are not smart, your keyboard is probably to small.

Thought 15:
0, the number of times in my life I have seen a televised interview of an African American person talking about an alien sighting, contact, or abduction.  Are aliens racist? 

4 comments:

HANDMADELIFE said...

the commuter craver - love it.

Unknown said...

I woke up once this morning too. LOL
BTW, I loved your comment on my blog, "your images remind me why we need preserve our earth!" It is why I do what I do. Thank you very much!

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography
Blog of Note

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This is one a friend of mine pointed out to me...


http://www.subversiveelement.com/alienAbductionHills.html