WELCOME

Deep...but fun


...From the crows nest…under the Friday night lights. The only place I like better is the 50 yard line (on a Friday night).



Employees of most business wear name tags to work each day, but I seldom hear any customers use a cashiers first name. When I do, people look at me strange.


People who wear teeth whiteners in public confuse me. Isn’t the purpose of whitening your teeth  to fool people into thinking that your teeth look that way no matter what you eat without you thinking about the whiteners?


Sometimes, we assume, things that are attractive to our senses are going to be good for us. That is why there are so many donut shops, liquor stores and crazy people going to concerts and other pubic events, in full wedding regalia proposing to people whom they have never met.


Hands are not attractive. 


Dan-o-meter: 5 calls, 3 days, 1 air (thanks Rob!)

When I am no longer ashamed of my weight I will announce it...somewhere.

This means everyone can be smart Proverbs 4:7

All the cards in my wallet stacked up, equal 1.5 inches. I need to get rid of some cards.


If someone speaks with an accent they probably speak another language. -Jesse Jackson


780, the number of minutes I have been awake today (so far).


2 the number of times today I thought about starving children in the world and prayed for them. 


What is the address of Area 51? I want to find it on Google maps.


I am perplexed by people who complain about a restroom that smells bad. If it smelled like that somewhere else, like your office, your desk or your room it means someone left you a very special gift. Be thankful for smelly restrooms.


Thought fifteen: How many people did you trust not to hurt you today?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You made me chuckle! Thanks!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my blog! Glad you enjoyed my photography.

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography
Blog of Note

I have nothing to declare but my genius said...

Hi, reading through your blog gave me a good 10 minutes of rest from the day, a nice break I will stop by next time I am feeling overwhelmed.
Also thanks for contributing to my blog, maybe your right, maybe the girl isn't in such a bad place afterall, maybe I'm half empty and you're half full.