WELCOME

10 for 10!!



One Point of view from Corporate America


2 more pounds! That brings me to 10 total lost!

5 the number of times I thought of people suffering with hunger and prayed for them

Pensive, the way I feel about 2 of my predictions not being realized.

Happy, the way I feel about the predictions that were correct

Tired, my physical state of being.

It is interesting, if not ironic, that the name of the purported “balloon boy” is Falcon.

Carpenter pencils are rectangular in shape.

10 posts 10 pounds...coincidence?

20 days until my next crow's nest performance.

Do mean people know that they are mean?

If you are depressed think of  this.

Do toothbrush makers think about the incorrect name for their product? Toothbrush vs. Teeth brush?

How much time have you wasted today?

Thought 15:
Can you truly "Fall In Love” more than once in a lifetime?

No comments: