WELCOME

THE NEXT BIG THING



Bug’s painting. Permanently installed.

I used to be a television news reporter.

The only way to get an email account when I was in college was through a professor at the university for class work only.  The old Virginia Slims slogan is in order here.  “We‘ve come a long way Baby!”

Have you ever wondered what criminals ate before they got caught?  Me neither.

Waking up with a headache is so disappointing.

Do you ever have that feeling that something big, memorable, or amazing is about to happen but you just don’t know what it is?  I hate the feeling.  I don’t like surprises.

I got my first email account in college because I asked for it, and I was interrogated before they gave it to me.  I did not have a class nor an assignment to recommend myself.

Any ad that begins “...the next X minutes will change your life…”  Wants you to pay them money and it will change your life, you will be in the dark because you won‘t be able to pay the light bill.

You too can be like the Incredible Hulk with this biblical connection (no, he is not Samson‘s brother).

The very first time I searched online, as a result of a class assignment, I did not know I was on the Internet.  I thought it was a new library card catalog with images.  (lol) 

Now, I officially claim the identity of a blogger.  I know, took me long enough.


Week 7 predictions are below.

Dan-0-meter: 5 days, many calls, 0 connection...I think they blocked my number.

Many of the guys who run, cover, and/or make decisions in pro sports look like wanna-be-politicians.  The women look like supermodels.  Do you see a  problem with this picture?

Thought15:  The people who say "Why didn't you tell me?" usually were not listening or paying attention the first time. 


No comments: