WELCOME

NFL Week 6 Preview Special



Another view from my favorite place.

Dan-0-meter: 15 calls, 3 rings and I got on the air today! (Thanks Rob, ur cool)



I’m nervous every time I make a prediction.


Next week, the Steelers will beat the Browns


I have never made predictions this early in the season.


Eagles will fly over the Raiders, Props for McLovin’




Cardinals and the SeaHawks might tie it up


Yea, Dan remembered me!


Vikings should run over the Ravens

Peace, to every man that worketh good, I wonder if the Raiders coach has ever heard of this one.


Fritzy will be happy to see the Broncos run over the Chargers.


All predictions subject to be totally wrong.


This is as risky as I will be this week…except for driving.


I’m much more confident during the play offs.


Thought fifteen: The Philadelphia Eagles, Minnesota Vikings, or the Dallas Cowboys all have potential to make a Super Bowl Appearance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You heard it here first! LOL
Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!
Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography
Blog of Note