WELCOME

Much Ado about something...



…anyone have an off-switch, this is getting out of control.


Fear is a safety net

No, I don’t believe every single thing I see in the news but I keep watching.

If you have to explain, excuse or apologize for your ring tone it wasn’t a good choice.

Biologically, Chocolate is a vegetable.

17,344,800 minutes is how long I have been converting oxygen and making platelets.

The office within which I did business today, was so scary looking it did not need any of the Halloween decorations.

October 12th is really Indigenous Peoples Day.

Does the 3 second rule count if you drop fish food on the floor?

Dan-o-meter: I was right behind Chris in Syracuse on hold on Thursday, Dan took Chris in Syracuse and the guy from Tulsa and my phone dropped the call. I could been on before 7!!! (Thanks anyway Rob)

2006 the year I did not watch any football nor make any predictions because I was getting addicted.

2008 the year I made mistake in my prediction due to illness and injury.

2009 my comeback.

Real men shed tears…John 11:35

Thought fifteen: People start fighting physically when they can not think of anymore words, but they still have something to say.

No comments: